Public Adjuster for Theft and Vandalism
In common usage, theft is the taking of another person’s property without that person’s permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it. Vandalism is an action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.
Our company offers services of Public Adjuster for Theft and Vandalism.
After receiving notice of a theft and vandalism claim, the Insurance company will wonder if the policyholder actually own or possess the items being claimed stolen, and if so, can proof be provided?
It is important that right when Theft and Vandalism occur, you contact the police immediately so they can write a report for you. We please, appreciate you contact our Public Adjusters’ firm so we can assist you n dealing with the proper documentation and filing your claims to your insurance company for the damages caused for the Theft and Vandalism to your property.
With respect to ownership and value, insurance companies rely heavily on documentation provided by the policyholder to prove ownership and substantiate value. This documentation could take the form of video, pictures, receipts, credit card statements, appraisals, insurance policy endorsements, etc.
South Florida Solution Public Adjusters have helped other homeowners in document properly and adequately filing their claim and the results have been to our customers’ benefits and much more than expected.
Contacts us today
- We will submit the documented claim to insurance company.
- We will have an ongoing dialogue with our clients during the adjustment process.
- We will expedite the settlement, with final approval by the insured.
- We offer preparation of claim settlement documents, and then see the claim through to final payment.
Useful tips for you
- Hire our Public Adjusters to examine your homeowner's insurance policy correctly
- We will complete with the requirements of filing a property loss claim with your insurance carrier
- Our company does not charge any fee until your claim is settled.