Mold Damage Public Adjusters
Mold is a nasty fungus that can take over a property and thrive in the most unsuspecting locations in a home or commercial property. Mold is a common discovery in many Miami homes in Florida with many location throughout the city that are more impacted than others, specifically because of the moisture conditions of our State.
Water damage, Mold and Flood are some of the most common insurance claims that are filed by homeowners. A Mold Damage Public Adjuster from our company can identify after a full inspection of your property and reading into your insurance policy, the chances you will have to a settlement to cover the costs of recovery and repairs.
If you have started an insurance claim due to mold damages to your property and if you believe you did not receive the maximum settlement amount you deserve give us a call and we will start helping you intermediately.
If you have not started an insurance claim yet, this is the right moment to call our number (305) 878-5600 and we will assign a Public Adjusters experienced in mold damages claims. We guarantee that you will receive the highest settlement possible through pour services.
Free Inspection !! No Recovery, No Fees.
When your home, building, or business has been damaged or destroyed, South Florida Solutions Public Adjusters Public Adjusters will ensure that your mold claim to your insurance company is processed in a timely manner and that you are paid in full.
Contacts us today
- We will submit the documented claim to insurance company.
- We will have an ongoing dialogue with our clients during the adjustment process.
- We will expedite the settlement, with final approval by the insured.
- We offer preparation of claim settlement documents, and then see the claim through to final payment.
Useful tips for you
- Hire our Public Adjusters to examine your homeowner's insurance policy correctly
- We will complete with the requirements of filing a property loss claim with your insurance carrier
- Our company does not charge any fee until your claim is settled.