How Do We File a Homeowner's Claim

South Florida Solutions Public Adjusters wants to be the team of experts helping you filing a Homeowner’s Claim if you have any loss or damage to your property. We are experienced Public Adjusters and we can help you if you are experiencing damages because of Fire, Mold, Roof Leak, Broken Pipes, Theft of Vandalism, Winds, Storms, Hurricane, Flood. We can either offer our services for Residential or Commercial policy owners.

Filing a Homeowner’s Claim through our Services:

If any covered peril damages or destroys your home, you will need to file a claim with your insurance company. Before you notify your agent in writing, please, we advise you to contact us. We have helped many other homeowners in their insurance claim filing and they have been settled for much more than if they would have decided to do it themselves.

If you are the victim of a theft or your home has been vandalized or burglarized, report it to the police and then contact our offices.We will assign a Public Adjuster to help you document all that happened in a way that the insurance company will determine is the correct one under your coverage.

We will inspect your property and document all your losses in case of Fire, Mold, Roof Leak, Broken Pipes, Theft of Vandalism, Winds, Storms, Hurricane, Flood. We take pictures and shoot videos as well.

We will run all possible estimates that will cover most of your damages and the cost of repairs.

We will represent you during all the time the process takes place and will keep you updated of our communications with your insurance company

Every time your insurance company will need to come to your property, we will always be present to represent you. We will always deal with the field agent the insurance company will assign.

We guarantee that through our services, the time for response will be shorter because our public adjusters know how to read homeowners' insurance policy and we are skillful in documenting the claims correctly.